Through certifications, financial services professionals exhibit expertise and high degrees of competency in selected fields. Individuals are recognized for their knowledge, skills and experience while enhancing their professional standing among management and peers. MOR course provides up-to-date knowledge and skills in the management of a wide spectrum of risks that organisations are confronted with in the framework of the fast changing, increasingly global business environment.
MOR training program helps attendees build up a broad perspective on risks and their management frameworks. It aims to expand attendees’ knowledge on the use of risk analysis and decision tools and their applications in practice across a range of fields
MOR course helps identifies the skills necessary at every level—from entry to executive. It is not a one-size-fits-all approach, rather a guideline to use as appropriate for your organization and personal career goals. You can take these suggestions, determine the right mix for you and your employer; solidify your existing skills and pursue the ones you require to strengthen your experience and become a more effective risk manager.
The MOR course framework is developed to:
- ascertain and establish common risk language and direction associated to risk management;
- allot responsibilities for risk oversight among the full management board and its committees;
- Understand critical risks and opportunities in the organization’s activities and strategy;
- enhance the likelihood that strategic objectives will be achieved;
- Evaluate the firm’s risk management processes and whether they are functioning efficiently;
- Facilitate open communication between management and the BOD with respect to risk;
- Build an suitable culture of integrity and risk awareness;
- Encourage proactive decision making; and,
- Develop operational efficiency and effectiveness.
MOR course aims to provide attendees with a complete perspective on risk management and insurance concepts, tools, and techniques. It would also help to develop analytical and integrative thinking in understanding and implementing the risk management practices;
MOR training course would also stimulate the sense of business through an experiential approach, especially in the achievement of assignments and helps practice communication skills intertwined with risk management topics
MOR training course would also give attendees:
- Intimate knowledge of the business and industry
- Broad-based operational perspective
- Business process expertise
- Firm’s risk leader (Enterprise Risk Management / Chief Risk Officer)
- Organization’s business resiliency planner
- Strategic and planned view of risk management
- Key player in Mergers & Acquisitions and due diligence
- Pushes / pulls leading practices across industries
- Alternative risk transfer leader
- Well-built budgeting and staff development expertise
At the knowledge academy attendees are greatly expected to contribute ideas, thoughts, experiences, and arguments to the class discussion. Although overviews of key points and issues will be provided, it strongly recommends that attendees understand the materials in details, raise questions and ideas, and create a "lively" class, meaning that you must read and prepare readings assigned prior to coming to the class.
Continuously and time after time, attendees are assigned to construct experiential observations on managerial cases and practices, and consequently report the findings to the instructor.