As the field of Enterprise Architecture (EA) grows and the number of practitioners also increases, the want to distinguish Enterprise Architecture from other professions is larger than ever. Additionally, the requirement for proper EA training and certification is ever increasing. Because of these needs, it is not shocking that even in a young field such as Enterprise Architecture, the number of certification programs to choose from is mounting. One can type “Enterprise Architect Certification” in any search engine and see the large number of results. With many Enterprise Architect Certification programs to choose from, picking the right one can be a complex task. With no set of worldwide renowned standards for EA certification yet available, how do you know you are picking the right one? Which Certification programs will give you the best measures of an architect’s capabilities?
TOGAF Certification program delivers the most pragmatic, effective measure of enterprise architect maturity and capabilities possible.
TOGAF training helps:
- Improve higher cognitive process by providing a holistic outlook of the organization and highlight the dependencies between its data constituents.
- improve business/IT alignment by linking the IT initiatives to their connected driving strategic objectives and use business strategy significance as a base for prioritizing those initiatives.
- Technology rationalization by implementing architecturally aligned technology evolution roadmap and standardizing, rationalizing and orienting technology initiatives.
- Enhance delivery time by enabling utilize of elements already outlined to create certain a regular approach to delivering solutions.
- improve communication across organization units by making a standard language for describing completely dissimilar structure part
TOGAF course discusses a new way of looking at enterprise architecture that encompasses both advanced and traditional design concepts. While this approach builds on many of the past enterprise architecture frameworks, it is in many ways a different approach,
a much more business- and data/information-driven strategy. There are an increasing number of EA frameworks being encouraged and deployed around the world. Many of these have decades of R&D behind them, as does TOGAF.
As with any good framework, TOGAF involves tying together a number of various ideas: mental models, process models, diagramming approaches, and organizational strategies.
TOGAF course is no universal remedy; rather, it is a practical approach to doing something very important. At base, enterprise architecture is about getting people — all sorts of people — within the organization to think in both wider and longer terms about IT, IT infrastructures, and the core data and systems that IT supports. During the past 30 or 40 years, computers and communications have played a major part in restructuring most, if not all, major organizations around the world. Today, organizations are now considerably different in the ways they operate and are managed — much different than they were just a decade or two ago. Information no longer just circulates within organizations, it literally moves across the organization at light speed. Thus, the need for TOGAF and the TOGAF certification course.
The knowledge academy clients are able to tap into its expertise in a range of formats including content via online advisory services and journals, mentoring, workshops, training, and consulting. And by customizing information products and training/ consulting services, you get the solutions you require, while staying within your budget